Rental Agreement, Terms and Conditions, Insurance.
1. In case of an accident, if the hirer is responsible he will pay the accident penalty “the excess amount of insurance coverage” +20% of repairing, in addition to the daily rent until the repairing of the vehicle is complete. And if he is not responsible, with the second party present, the hirer is liable for paying for the daily rental until the repairing of the vehicle is complete.
2. In the event of “TOTAL LOSS” (damage to the vehicle beyond economic repair), the hirer agrees to pay the company 20% of the total insured value of the vehicle + the accident penalty ‘the excess amount of insurance coverage’
3. The hirer must be a holder of a valid driving license for at least one (1) year and the hirer must be more than 25 years of age.
4. It is a deal between Safe Rover Rent A Car and the hirer whose driving license is less than a year or is less than 25 years of age, that the hirer is fully liable to pay for all repairing charges and damages.
5. The vehicle is for use in U.A.E only and the insurance coverage for U.A.E only.
6. If an accident occurred because the driver was under the influence of alcohol or any substance having the same effect he should pay a comprehensive compensation for any losses damages to the vehicle, he shall be fully responsible before the official authorities.
7. The hirer must ensure that the vehicle is a park in a safe and secure place when it is not in use. Any damages caused to the vehicle including these damages due to natural disasters will be the sole responsibility and liability of the hirer, as the same cannot be claimed to the insurance.
8. In case of any damage not supported with the police reports the hirer shall be fully responsible before the official authorities, plus the vehicle repairing.
FINES AND SALIK TERMS:
1. The hirer agrees to pay all traffic and parking fines occurred during the period of the rental.
2. The hirer agrees to pay the deposit for traffic and parking fines during or after the period of rental, according to the agreement, and the company reserves the right within one year of the end rental, to claim any such unpaid amounts from the hirer.
3. The hirer agrees to pay charges of the passage of the car from the electronic gates of “SALIK SYSTEM” (5 DHS) per pass.
1. In case of an accident, the hirer should not move the car from the place of an accident before the police inspection complete, he/she must deliver all the required documents to the rental office immediately, otherwise, he/she will be held fully responsible.
2. The hirer is responsible to pay the repair and daily rental fee for the period of non-work due to an accident or technical trouble occurring to carelessness, negligence or intention of the hirer.
3. In case of an accident, technical or mechanical troubles the hirer must inform the rental office immediately. The hirer is not allowed to make any repairs to the vehicle without informing the rental office.
4.The vehicle should be delivered to the rental office in good condition according to the attached checkout list and the hirer undertakes to keep sufficient water and oil in the vehicle, if the hirer returned the car unclean, he should pay cleaning charges.
5. The hirer has to return the vehicle to the office for periodical service.
6.. Hirer is responsible for any compliment, case or any obligations regarding the vehicle before the office or the official authorities which occurs within the hires, also he will be solely responsible if he use the vehicle to transport any forbidden items in U.A.E. Hirer should pay the full amount of contract until some arrangement is reached between the hirer and the office.
7.. Safe Rover Rent A Car will not be responsible for any cash or any valuable belongings left or lost inside the vehicle while it is in his/her possession or after the entire period of the rental.
8.. The hirer allowed driving is 300kms/ day, above that we will charge every km as agreed.
9. One-day hire means 24 hours, and more than one hour late will be calculated full day.
10. In cause, if the hirer returns the car with the full payment will pay #25dhs for each delay day and if the credit it was more than#5000dhs will pay 2% from the total amount for each day.
11.In case of any kind of accident the hirer is liable to pay excess fee which is 2000AED, but if the hirer will get the CDW he/she wont be liable for excess fee.
12. Deposit refund will be twenty-one (21) days after closing the agreement.
Fuel per liter 3.75 AED
Baby Seat per day 25 AED
Additional Driver 100 AED
Delivery outside Dubai 200AED
Daily KM more than 300 5 AED
Driver Overtime charge 30 mins FREE
Less than 1 Hour 50 AED
More than 1 Hour 75 AED
Protection Type No. of days Rate in AED
CDW Collision Damage Waiver 1 100
TO PAY FOLLOWING CHARGES:
1. Car Towing Service-Decline in value of regardless of whether the vehicle is repaired or not
2. Any amount paid by Safe Rover Rent A Car as a result of the loss or damage to the vehicle including court costs and legal fees.
3. in case the hirer lost the key, he/she will be responsible to pay 1000 AED.
NO INSURANCE COVERAGE IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
Sublease the vehicle-The driver under the influence of alcohol or any substance having the same effect at the time of the accident. -The the vehicle is being driven by an unauthorized driver. - Any damages caused to the vehicle due to natural disasters. -Off driving or in any races or inside desert areas. - The vehicle is driven outside U.A.E.
1. I authorize Safe Rover Rent a Car’ to recover the vehicle by key reserves from anywhere from the UAE without reference to me. 2.Be a delivery vehicle leased confined of the following times: from nine o’clock am to one pm and four in the afternoon until ten 0’clock pm except on Thursday last delivery date will be seven o’clock pm and Friday, a public holiday in the event of return of the vehicle on Friday after a prior agreement with the bureau will be paid Rent on Friday is full. 3. The hirer must not sublease the rented vehicle, persons who are not acknowledged on the rental agreement as a driver nor a second driver are not authorized to withhold the vehicle. 4. Hirer agrees to leave the original passport to the rental company without any objections until the rental period has taken its place. Claiming of the original identities surrendered to the rental company will take effect as soon as the rented vehicle is returned without any damages caused and or unpaid debts. 5. In the event of complaints filed to public authorities, governmental or non-governmental agencies the hirer who is at fault is liable to pay all the fees, documentation and the inconveniences which are brought up for the disability if the rental company. 6. Specified distance for tenant monthly rent 4000 kilometers and more than it pays per kilometer according to the agreement.